Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Development Role - SaaS Firm (1-4 yrs)
Our Client is hiring for Sales Development Representative
- Aims to be an expert in the domain you are part of; accrue enough knowledge to to the point where are your words are valued by prospects in gold.
- Can wow people with your ability to write crisp emails that are meant to elicit a response.
- Needs to lookup and research and individual before reaching out via LinkedIn / other social platforms with the intent of identifying conversation pieces.
- Ask more questions to learn and offer specific advice or guidance rather than speak to get points off your chest.
- Can make use of video tools like Loom to deliver pitches to prospects that cuts through the noise of regular text based emails.
Ideal Candidate :
- Business development experience in a SaaS company. Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Should be able to perform the job independently with minimal supervision and achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Generate leads, conduct prospecting, lead follow up
- Deliver corporate presentations and software demonstrations
- Qualify and manage opportunities including writing proposals and responding to queries
- Negotiate and close the deal with the key stakeholders of the customer
- Should have basic knowledge in preparing invoices, quotations, work orders, PPT for presentations, daily reports and Excel.
- Good communication, presentation skills - ability to simplify and present complex concepts in an easily understandable manner
- Customer focused, diligent and able to take ownership and drive initiatives