CEO at Scaling Theory Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:21 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Development Role - SaaS Firm (1-4 yrs)
Whatfix is hiring Sales Development Representative for our team that is located in Bangalore, India. Our dream candidate is highly motivated, collaborative, and a opportunity mapper with a passion for value proposition.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to :
- Qualify leads/ opportunities
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner
- Continually innovate on new ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts
- Record lead and prospect activity in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Storyboard and communicate value of Whatfix platform
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree
- 1-4 years in relevant Sales Development/ Qualification background with a SaaS company dedicated to North America/ European Geography in current role
- Savvy with LinkedIn and CRM's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hungry, positively aggressive, curious, and creative
- Startup and growth company mentality, weathered for rapid rates of change
- You should be competitive, self-motivated individual with a strong desire to win
Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances self-service capability of web products and helps companies to reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points. Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Whatfix and that's not just corporate jargon. We encourage shared learning and if you see yourself as someone who is good at picking up things... well, we are continuously using newer technologies and exploring all verticals of data business.