Recruitment Team at Intuittive Services
Views:37 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sales Development Role - Marketing Automation Tool (2-7 yrs)
About US :
- WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
- WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can - segment- these users based on their behavior, and engage with them via multiple channels.
- In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.
- Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them - Engage, Retain and Grow- .
- We are looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers.
- To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Markets.
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research using prospecting tools Like LinkedIn, ZoonInfo, etc.
- Perform Client-need Analysis,track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests
- Schedule potential Client meetings with our in-house Sales Representatives.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategise on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyse lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales and business development.
- 2+ years of experience in Lead Generation/Sales development/Business development preferably in a SAAS company.
- Hands-on experience of CRM/prospecting tools like LinkedIn, Email drip tools like Outreach, Klenty and CRM tools like Salesforce, Pipedrive is an added advantage.
- Should have a strong communication along with good analytical skills.