Technical Recruiter at TalentStack
Views:10 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sales Development Role - IT (2-8 yrs)
Sales Development Representative
Explanation about the role :
- The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns of their sales division by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the outreach value proposition.
What will you work on ?
- Making outbound phone calls each day
- Creative outbound prospecting within a book of accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and obstacles they face everyday
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
What does it take ?
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in SDR roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience and willingness to work for UK / US market
- Highly energetic and self-motivated individual with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to do demos and great presentations using remote online meetings / webinars
- Ability to quickly build rapport and take deals to closure
What do we offer ?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- A collaborative and flat company culture