Recruitment Consultant at Resource Tree
Views:10 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Development Role - Hotel/Restaurant (4-6 yrs)
Years of experience : 4-6 years
Budget : 15-16 LPA + Commissions + Benefits
Work location : Remote (India) but work in US Shift - PST zone
The Role : We are looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the US market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with any CRM
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Cultural Values :
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A collaborative and flat company culture.
- Comprehensive private health insurance.
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it's safe to travel!).
- Cross-cultural team bonding/networking.
- Love Food? Join our Team!