AM - Client Acquisition at Mployd Consulting Service
Views:12 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Development Role - BPO (6-14 yrs)
- We're looking for professionals with sales or international telesales experience, with excellent English communication and who'll be able to build and grow the team.
- This is a full-time, night shift, and permanent remote working position - hence candidates from PAN India can apply too.
- Along with excellent English communication, other criteria are as follows :
-Telesales international experience (USA ex. preferred)
- International education or job (Optional)
- Night shift experience (Presently doing preferred)
- The interview process (all of them are elimination rounds) is as follows: (all rounds on Google-meet, barring 1st round)
Tele screening (Round 1): To gauge their communication, experience, etc (pretty much what I've mentioned above)
Interview (Round 2): short interview
Test (Round 3 - not introduced yet but will start within a couple of days): Candidates have to clear an MCQ test - comprehension, listening, and keyboard skills will be assessed
Role-play (Round 4): For this, we will send a recording to the candidates to go through. The candidate will act as an SDR and the interviewer as a doctor
Interview with a senior from the sales team in Pune (Round 5)
The final selection - interview round 6: This is with an employee from the US office
There could be an additional need-based round between 5 and 6.
The competencies we are looking at overall are: integrity, optimizes process, resilience, courage, confidence, comprehension, self-awareness, drives-result, and listening skills