HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:63 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Sales Development Role - B2B Vertical - SaaS Product (1-5 yrs)
Position : Sales Development Representative - B2B Sales (SaaS Product)
Experience : 1-5 Years in B2B Sales (SaaS Product)
Budget : 6-10 LPA
Job location : Sector 44, Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Working days : Monday To Saturday (Alternate Saturday off)
Time : Normal day shift, No cab facility
We are looking Immediate joiners (Not more than 30 days- notice period, unless exceptional)It's an office work, we are not providing work from home facility.
It's an office work, we are not providing work from home facility.
It is a tech startup focussed on the Logistics sector and has developed deep expertise in the domain over the past 5 years of its research and interactions with the customer. Its flagship product is a cloud-based enterprise grade integrated Transport Management System for Shippers, Logistic Service Providers, and Fleet owners, which enables an efficient collaboration between them and helps them run their operations efficiently.
It is a smart cloud based Digital Freight Collaboration Platform which drives efficiency into your Logistics operations, helping you to utilize resources better, and reduce your Transport Costs.
Position: Sales Development Representative- B2B (SaaS Product Sales- Inside Sales)
Role : You need to sales the company software product services ( SaaS product ) over phone, email, and social touches to the corporate companies, it's B2B Sales role
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double in size this year but need an increased flow of qualified leads for our inside sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Right Candidate Will :
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Schedule discovery calls for our sales team.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
- Engage with prospects and demonstrate our SaaS product.
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn best practices.
- Update CRM on daily basis without any gap & provide reporting.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission.
Top characteristics and traits for a successful :
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, Logistics Heads, Supply chain Heads, IT Heads, Business Heads, Controllers at early stage and growth businesses and ask intelligent questions.
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
Job Perks :
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company.
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Games, fun, parties & more