Founder at Novis River Inc.
Views:437 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Sales Development Representative - SaaS Product (0-5 yrs)
Novis River Inc. is an upcoming startup with mission to connect educational institutes, campuses, and private groups to homes in real-time. By offering solutions with the most innovative designs and applications, we keep communication streamlined and simple to use with real-time accuracy. We master the technology, you press the button.
We at Novis River Inc. have built a scalable communication platform. And, we help connect educators with parents and students using our zedbud products.
We're looking for intelligent, motivated, honest, hardworking individuals who like to dream and execute with excellence. Your job is to build and help our customers see the benefits of our products, and be a part of our vision.
Minimum Qualification :
- You have the ability to position compelling product value propositions.
- You have generated revenue through various offline/online sales.
- You can drive customer acquisition from beginning to close of sale and on-boarding.
- You possess strong customer relationship management skills with a strong client service background.
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
Preferred Qualification :
- You have 1+ years of lead qualification experience selling tech or SaaS products.
- You have strong empathy for customers.
- You have proven sales experience in ed-tech products.
- You possess the ability to multitask and work independently.
- You have hands-on experience with various CRMs and software tools for sales/account management.
- You are experienced in managing an SMB SaaS Sales funnel - ideally in a startup environment.
- You will be responsible for generating offline sales. Candidate should be willing to drive to/visit client locations.
- You will be responsible for qualifying leads, setting up demos, and managing inbound/outbound channels - including: phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- You will be expected to meet/exceed various success metrics - meetings schedules, call statistics, lead quality.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- You are expected to manage time for maintaining a high volume of daily outbound visits, calls and emails to multiple audiences for product lines and campaigns.
- Internship & Full-time opportunities available.
- Attractive mix of the fixed and variable component of salary.
- Compensation negotiable for experienced candidates.