CEO at Scaling Theory Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:18 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Development Representative - Outbound Process - IT (2-6 yrs)
Whatfixis hiring a Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our team that is located in Bangalore, India. Our dream candidate is highly motivated, collaborative, and a opportunity mapper with a passion for value proposition.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to :
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Tee up leads that will turn into business through persistency.
- Have demonstrated heavy cold calling volume (75 outbound a day).
- Assertive and persuasive.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our demand generation process.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the the opportunity, and the needs of prospects
- Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
- Experience using CRM is preferred.
You would be great fit if you Are / Have:
- 2+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Hard working and willing to achieve a high volume of outbound calling activity every day while maintaining a positive - and energetic persona.
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
About Whatfix :
- Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances self-service capability of web products and helps companies to reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points. Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
- Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Whatfix and that's not just corporate jargon. We encourage shared learning and if you see yourself as someone who is good at picking up things... well, we are continuously using newer technologies and exploring all verticals of data business.