Talent Manager at Sales & Profit
Views:71 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Sales Development Representative - IT - APAC/ANZ/Middle East Region (2-6 yrs)
- Identify/ source new opportunities for the sales team through targeted outbound cold calling/ inbound leads.
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Specialist for further development and closure.
- Manage a database of leads in CRM (Freshsales), efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new opportunities in Small and emerging, medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence.
- Become a Yellow Messenger evangelist and champion the innovative power of our solutions. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of Sales Specialists who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.