Talent Manager at Sales & Profit
Views:69 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Sales Development Representative - IT - APAC/ANZ/Middle East Region (2-6 yrs)
- Identify/ source new opportunities for the sales team through targeted outbound cold calling/ inbound leads.
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Specialist for further development and closure.
- Manage a database of leads in CRM (Freshsales), efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new opportunities in Small and emerging, medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence.
- Become a Yellow Messenger evangelist and champion the innovative power of our solutions. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of Sales Specialists who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.