Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures
Views:12 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Sales Development Representative - IT (2-4 yrs)
The role is to generate demand and by understanding, identifying and reaching out to right accounts using digital media and telesales for domestic & international market. Most of the business development will be done remotely via digital means with minimal face to face client interaction as we are targeting clients globally hence excellent written and oral communication skills are a must. In addition, the candidate should have a flair for using social media and internet channels to create demand and run digital marketing campaigns. As the role demands to interact with overseas clients, the candidate should be open to do calling based on shifts as required.
The job responsibility would involve :
- Internet research to build target customer list.
- Deep research about each account to build up a selling story by positioning sales Panda.
- Lead generation and funnel building by extensive outbound cold calling globally.
- Prospecting via email marketing and social media by identifying potential contact within the target accounts.
- Planning and Running digital campaigns along with the digital team
- Lead generation via digital and telemarketing
- Demo, lead nurturing and lead progression.
Key mandatory skills :
- LinkedIn marketing
- Cold calling
- Email marketing/ communication
- Pipeline management and mis
- Presentation(PPT)and proposal making(optinal)
- Excellent Spoken English
The ideal candidate should have :
- Demonstrated or potential skills for building pipeline and winning business
- Experience of using digital marketing tools via social and email channels for reaching overseas clients.
- Consultative selling experience of SaaS/Cloud Product and Digital Marketing services via online demo will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong capability for excel and power point presentations
- Achieving, exceeding sales targets and tenacity and drive to succeed in a Sales role.
Employment Type : Full Time, 5 days a week