Sales Development Representative - Account Mining Process (2-5 yrs)
The main objective of a Sales Development Representative is to utilize calls and emails to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities. The Sales Development Representative then set up appointments (calls and/or demos) for Account Managers to pursue and ultimately sign the prospect.
The KPI (Key-performance indicator) for this role is how many qualified demos a Sales Development Representative schedules monthly.
Individuals in this role will help potential clients understand the boards- products and articulate why it is a good fit for their business and to generate interest in the product. Coming out of these conversations with prospective clients, the Sales Development Representative will help Account Managers by providing them with as much details as possible to pursue the lead.
- Interact with prospects via phone and email
- Effectively present company to potential clients
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Set up meetings and calls between prospects and Account Managers
- Update prospect interaction in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate CustomerSuccess team member, educating the team as necessary about the opportunity
- Consistently hit quota for pipeline creation
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of combined Sales Development experience
- A fundamental understanding of the Account Mining process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle, handoff to Customer Success)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the unique proposition of the product and obtain product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior-level executives
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- High energy and positive attitude
- Has achieved results in a competitive and metrics-driven environment