Sales Development Manager - BFS (2-3 yrs)
Senior Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing solid relationships with major clients to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals
- Ensuring that all sales management and customer service activities run smoothly
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Agents
- Possesses accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Agents in answering technical questions posed by consumers
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales techniques are effective
- Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.