HR Recruiter at The Global Skills
Views:37 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sales & Customer Service Role - Interpower Induction Equipment (0-3 yrs)
Hiring for the profile of Sales and Service Engineer for an Leading Organisation for Ludhiana and Rajkot Location.
Experience Required :- 0 - 3 Years
Qualification :- B.tech
Job Responsibilities :
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, and anticipating future legislation.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The primary responsibilities of the candidate would be to conduct marketing and sales activities for Interpower Induction equipment in Rajkot and other cities in Gujrat. The engineer will also be responsible to provide after sales technical support to customers as and when required.
- Knowledge in electrical engineering is required. In addition to the basics of electrical engineering, having in-depth understanding of reactive and real power, IGBT Inverter, RLC resonance circuits, electro-magnetic etc is a plus. The candidate should speak, write, and understand English well. The candidate must be willing to frequently travel as required through-out India and internationally.
- As this job is of a regional engineer, the candidate will work from home and then travel to all customers from home for sales, service, and marketing activities. For this job, we are looking for a self -managed individual who is independent, resilient, confident and has an ability to listen.
Interested candidates can share their resume or can call at 8699050913