HR Recuriter at DataGroup
Views:175 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales/Counseling Role - Immigration Services (3-15 yrs)
Sales | Counseling - Chennai
About Company :
We are a team of career and immigration experts who provide personalized and professional services in the field of Immigration, Visas, Overseas Jobs and English language coaching services to clients throughout the world.
Job Description :
We are India's No.1 Overseas Careers & Immigration consultant with a national network of 40+ company owned offices & 1100+ employees. Compay is headquartered at Hyderabad, with offices in every major metro in India and overseas in Melbourne and Dubai. We help Indian professionals, students and families seek an overseas career either through working, studying, visiting, migrating or investing overseas.
Company processes the highest number of visa and immigration cases in India & has the highest success rate. We assist those who want to work, study, and visit, migrate or invest in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Singapore, Norway and Hong Kong. Come & join our ever expanding team. Get a career with Company and help people get the break they deserve - help change their lives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic inside sales consultant to advise and guide clients about their overseas options & our services. If you love sales, this is the perfect job for you.
- Company receives over 45,000 enquiries each month. You will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
- Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the assigned targets
Desired Skills and Experience :
Minimum three years experience.
- Prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration / Sales, Recruitment or Counseling.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computers and the internet.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- bOutgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
- Team skills and strong relationship building skills.
Why work for Company?
- Fastest growing company (we are now growing globally and will soon go public)
- Our products and services directly change lives and careers of many Indians.
- If you- ve always wanted to make a difference - working with us will give you the chance to do so.
- It is a day job, offering an attractive salary package, including commissions and bonus
- Achieve work-life balance, while pursuing a meaningful career
- Work in a dynamic environment (no day can be boring)
- Get an opportunity to travel overseas
- Innovative user of cutting-edge technology (earliest and largest users of cloud computing in India and our Travel Platform is linked to Multicom in the UK - another first in India; our network is protected by MPLS)
- Recognized as among the best users and implementers of technology. (Company is the winner of Information Week EDGE Award for CRM Implementation in 2010.)
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.