Sales Coordinator - Manufacturing Firm (2-4 yrs)
Sales Coordinator (Only Ladies)
Job Description :
- Responsible as the first point of contact for sales coordination for the assigned region(s), enquiries management, order timely processing and tracking management with accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist the sales team to generate new inquiry-based on the available data base and new data.
- Smartly get the work done through the team within all constraints.
- Handling, follow- up and supervising sales team and dealers for the respective region(s).
- Provide immediate solution for customers all concerns and queries to the sales team.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure order process with accuracy and timeliness as per the requirement of the customer.
- To provide day-to-day sales administrative reports/supports to the Director - Sales/ V.P Sales.
- Connect with client after getting data from sales/business development and project management.
- Handle complaints from customers by giving after-sales support.
- Developing and maintaining filling systems to maintain sales records & dealer data.
- Prepare monthly sales report & maintaining filing systems of sales records and dealer data.
- Follow up of pending orders/clearance on priority/ feedback of new customer.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
Candidate Profile :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of 2-4 years as a sales coordinator may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Good administrative, Computer Literacy, Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet deadline