Sales Coordinator - Consumer Durables (1-6 yrs)
- Managing all the sales related activity of the company.
- Punch the order into the system of the company.
- Generating invoices.
- Handling a high volume of dealer's enquiries and providing a high quality of service to each caller.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Effectively communicating with dealers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Supporting the field sales team.
- Resolving any sales related issues with dealers.
- Completing the administrative needs of the Sales Department.
- Making follow-up calls to confirm sales orders or delivery dates.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.