Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:7 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Coordinator (0-5 yrs)
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
-Strong opportunities to progress your career
-Join a market leader within IT Infrastructure
Our client is renowned for its durability and hygienic standards, stainless steel plumbing seeks to provide the Indian consumer with the highest quality, latest technology and cost efficient product that is poised to revolutionize the plumbing industry.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Must Know Tally ERP 9/ Tally Prime
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Sales Operations / Support or CSR within Utilities industry.
- Experience within National Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Industrial & Manufacturing would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems