Recruitment Specialist at Ken Research
Views:22 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sales Consultant - IT (6-9 yrs)
Responsibility Deliverable :
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Handling Inbound leads and Queries
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Recording and maintaining the database of inbound, outbound leads in an excel spreadsheet so that the promotional activities can be shared with the clients.
- Entertaining Ad Hoc Queries pertaining to Survey, Import / Export of Goods.
- Partnering with Events / Expos on various sectors
Good to have :
- Prior experience with IT and product based industry.
- At least 6 years of working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, team handling, lead generation or a relevant role
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills