Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:399 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Sales Consultant - Combustion Product (1-6 yrs)
Scale your career in one of India's fastest growing startups
Learn alongside a highly experienced team in the industry
Fantastic work culture
Our client is an innovative firm that is providing mobile refuelling services. Founded by a team with decades of global experience in this field, they have won several awards for their personalised solutions that allow businesses to increase productivity and profits.
The Job :
In this role, you will be developing and managing a portfolio of key accounts and identifying new business development opportunities by understanding needs and providing relevant solutions.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Managing sales process to close opportunities and coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Regular updating of CRM and adherence to defined sales processes
The Profile :
- You have some experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, within a startup
- Prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts, Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales will be an advantage
- Experience covering Industrial & Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Chemicals & Energy is strong plus.
- You are fluent in English, Marathi & Hindi to interact with clients in assigned markets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders