Sales Administrator (1-15 yrs)
Title : Sales Administrator
Type : FullTime
Location : Onsite
Job description :
- The processing management of sales orders within the company CRM system in accordance with company standardized approaches.
- The timely management execution of software deliveries, including corresponding with key internal stakeholders and customers to ensure the best possible experience.
- Preparation and administration of various key sales support material.
- Ensuring adherence to and promoting standardised company best practices, including during the onboarding phase of new sales team members.
- Assisting in the tracking and reporting on key sales team metrics.
- Contributing to improvement or operational projects to further enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Answering general sales team support enquiries to enabling them to succeed.
Key Skills Experience :
- Previous sales administration or support experience.
- Previous experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Commitment to data accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage workloads, particularly against deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Confidence to remotely build and maintain effective working relationships across an organisation.
- A pro-active nature.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web-based tools. (Office 365).