SalaryBox - Team Lead - Inside Sales (2-4 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company's broader objectives.
- Assigning work to Sales Representatives in an equitable manner.
- Supervising staff to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards.
- Monitoring random negotiations to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques.
- Ensuring that staff members are reimbursed for work-related purchases.
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfil their needs.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases.
- Proven experience as a Inside Sales - Team Lead or similar.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and administer insightful market research protocols.
- Capacity to sustain consequential working relationships.
- Cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute.
- An arsenal of brilliant sales techniques that you are eager to share.
- 2-4 years of experience