Senior Manager - Human Resources at Sagenext Infotech LLC
Views:263 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Sagenext Infotech - Graphic Designer (1-4 yrs)
1. Study design briefs and determine requirements.
2. Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
3. Conceptualize visuals and create images based on the requirements.
4. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
5. Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
6. Use the appropriate colors, text style, images, and layouts for each graphic.
7. Work with web development and content team to produce final design by incorporating changes recommended by them.
8. Test graphics across various media.
9. Amend designs after feedback.
10. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
1. Proven graphic designing experience.
2. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
3. Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Coral Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
4. A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.