Senior Manager - Human Resources at Sagenext Infotech LLC
Views:315 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Sagenext Infotech - Content Writer (0-3 yrs)
1. Researching industry-specific topics: To create keyword-specific content. Should be able to find trending but related articles on the internet, research whether we have covered them, and create engaging content for various platforms.
2. Generating ideas for each content type: Should have hands-on experience in creating a variety of content, such as Articles, Blogs, Classifieds, Newsletters, Press Release, guest posts, and PPT/PDF. The candidate should be skilled in strategizing and creating all types of content i.e. series-based, informative, how-tos, etc. Should know how to curate unique content and must be able to coordinate with other writers to avoid duplicity of content.
3. Content creation, curation, and proofreading: Creating content keeping in mind the keyword density, content quality, title ranking, and keyword placement for better ranking. Creating short and crisp content for classifieds/PPT. Following the Monthly Work Calendar, suggesting ideas to create an effective work plan, analyzing content effectiveness.
4. Strategizing Promotional/Marketing Content: Developing marketing content, sequentially, to connect our services with needed clients. As per the discussions of weekly meetings, forecasting the needed materials both, promotional & site-based for the team. Regularly searching the Internet for new concepts & tricks to help our own self in making quality & informative content. To coordinate with higher authorities in order to understand the changes required in our daily tasks or content making.
5. Communication and Coordination with SEO and Digital Marketing team: Should have a running knowledge of SEO to understand, coordinate, and give/take suggestions as and when required. Assisting SEO team members with their queries related to content. Providing content as per the needs raised by the SEO team.
6. Hands-on experience in designing: Should be comfortable in working on tools like Photoshop, Canva, Powtoon etc. for creating attractive, engaging, and industry-specific Infographics, Videos, and Images.