Senior Manager - Human Resources at Sagenext Infotech LLC
Views:120 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Sagenext Infotech - Analyst - Sales (3-7 yrs)
Responsibilities for Sales Analyst
1. Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends.
2. Communicate with management team regularly.
3. Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
4. Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources.
5. Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success.
6. Present actionable information and insights to team members and management.
7. Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively.
8. Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
Qualifications for Sales Analyst
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting, marketing or finance.
2. Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
3. Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
4. Superior oral and written communication skills.
5. High level of organization and detail-orientation.
6. Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
7. Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
8. Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
9. Excellent time management.