Senior Manager - Human Resources at Sagenext Infotech LLC
Views:152 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Sagenext Infotech - AdWords Specialist (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring an experienced AdWords Specialist to join our team who can plan, execute, and optimize online marketing campaigns on different platforms to drive conversions and brand awareness.
To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs.
To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
An AdWords Specialist is responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns for customers. S/he should be able to easily recognize and endorse projects that can lead to the goals and progress of the company campaigns.
1. Manage PPC profiles on Google AdWords, and Yahoo, Bing and other search sites if required.
2. Assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
3. Manage and retain keyword list updates.
4. Provide ideas for a creative copywriting.
5. Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client 's objectives.
6. Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
7. Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
1. Three to seven years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
2. Any Graduate. Preferably in marketing or business fields.
3. Google Ads certification might be required.
4. Having worked in a marketing agency is preferred.
5. Competent at the MS Office.
6. Highly skilled with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics and other web analytics tools.
7. Familiar with Ads 360, previously known as - DoubleClick Search- .