SAGE Publications - Executive - Customer Service (0-1 yrs)
Position Title : Executive - Customer services- Journals
Department : Customer Services- Journals
Location : Delhi Office
Reports To : Deputy Manager - Customer Service
Job Functions and Responsibility :
1. Will ensure timely raising of Print/ Online product proposals, Proforma Invoices, Invoices, Receipts,
2. Will ensure handling of Print & Online claims/access issue queries
3. Will collaborate with Sales & other departments to ensure timely management and processing of orders
4. Ensure you submit your plan for the weekly / monthly sessions with your reporting manager & work on the assigned tasks independently
5. To ensure discipline within the team & organization.
6. Backup of another team member
7. Communication written and spoken has to be crisp
8. Will have to monitor daily/monthly tasks assigned to you through CRM
9. You will be expected to understand the functioning of Journal Subscriptions module and suggest changes for improvement.
10. You will undertake any other work assigned to you by your superiors including reports hence will be expected to have knowledge of excel
11. To ensure - ZERO ERROR COMPLAINT- from the assigned jobs.
COMPANY ACKNOWLEDMENT :
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed within this position description are representative of the education, skills, experience and qualifications required. Incumbents in this position must maintain absolute confidentiality with company information at all times
- Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the essential functions of this position at any time, with or without notice