Safexpay - Senior Content Writer (3-7 yrs)
Glimpse about the Role :
We are proactively questing for a versatile and go-getter content geek who have hands-on experience on the entire gamut of content writing like Blogs, Ad copies of Digital Media, E-mail Newsletters, Website, etc and that should yield us to become stand out in the confluence of Fintech-B2B conglomerate. He/she should have the knack to work in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of a startup.
Qualifications and Pre-requisites :
- Over 3 years of experience in content writing in marketing or in B2B Fintech firms is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Master's degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker, etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Liaison with cross-functional teams to get the errands done.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of the B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have a knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
Responsibilities and Accountability :
- Formulate monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of - brand equity.
- Adhere to SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description, etc.
- Devise SEO-friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Have to do plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Have to make sure the content is plagiarism-free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Conduct in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devise niche, crisp, catchy, and compelling content across all touchpoints.
- Have to make sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
Brownie Points :
- Have worked in the conglomerate of B2B Fintech.
- Have worked in the E-commerce Industry.
- Have worked on Canva.
- Have worked on social media tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc
- Can wear multiple hats of different colors
- Have Zeal, Zest, Bent, and tend to tailor the growth.
- Who never say anything to - NO-
- Can be a pivotal decision-maker
- Can do something beyond unlike others
- Have analytical acumen to solve arduous problems.
- Have jack of all trades.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunity to get a ticket of Rocketship.
- Opportunity to become a member of an elite club.
- Opportunity to work with a stellar team to ace your career.
- We do facilitate monthly training sessions to shape up your cognitive skill set.
Rs 3.00 Lpa to Rs 4.20 Lpa
N.B - Only folks who are willing to relocate to Mumbai(Thane) and can join immediately should apply.
Interested folks can share their updated CV, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period along with their portfolio for further projection.