Safexpay - Search Engine Optimization Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Glimpse about the Role:
We are looking for SEO Specialist who can ensure that the company website and internet properties have been optimized and rank higher in SERPs. The SEO specialist will be responsible for performing periodic technical audits of the website, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy to . Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must. Hands-on experience of webmaster tools and other tools like google analytics, google search console, Google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, AHREF, Moz, Google trends, SEO Quake and other pertinent tools which are predominantly inclined to SEO.
- Over 2.5 years of relevant experience in successfully developing, Executing entire SEO Gamut.
- Must have hands experience to drive organic traffic and SQL/MQL leads.
- Must have hands-on experience on On-page, Off page and Technical SEO activities.
-Must have pretty much acquainted with all the tenets of SEO to amplify the organic growth.
- Have proven track record to ignite the organic growth from 0 to X.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification
- It would be ideal if the candidate has digital marketing certification, Google Search Console, Google Analytics Certifications,as well.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- High proficiency in planning, collaboration, communication, and reporting tools.
- Familiar with Agile, scrum based methodologies is added plus
Technical Skills :
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, Pogosticking, Search Intent, Canonicalization, Graph Protocols, Custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- Technical monitoring of site architecture, webmaster tool errors, crawl issues, broken links etc.
- Implement a back linking strategy to grow domain authority
- Perform keyword ranking and gap analyses, identify seasonal trends.
- Drive recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
Prefer Immediate joiners only.
Brownie Points :
- Have worked in the conglomerate of B2B Fintech..
- Have devised SEO Friendly Content, Meta Title, Meta description etc.
- Have ever get their hands dirty on SEM, SMM, E-mail Marketing etc
- Have ever worked on Martech tools like Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Can wear multiple hats of different colors
- Have Zeal, Zest, Bent and tend to tailor the growth.
- Who never say anything to - NO-
- Can work in face-paced consortium.
- Can be a pivotal decision maker
- Can do something beyond unlike others
- Have analytical acumen to solve arduous problems.
- Have jack of all trades.
Why Safexpay :
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunity to get a ticket of rocketship.
- Opportunity to become a member of elite club.
- Opportunity to work with stellar team to ace your career.
-We do facilitate monthly training sessions to shape up your cognitive skill set.
Rs 2.40 Lpa to Rs 3.60 Lpa
N.B- Only folks who are willing to relocate to Mumbai(Thane) and can join immediately should apply.
Interested folks can share their updated CV, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period for further projection.