Safexpay - Content Writer (3-6 yrs)
- Safexpay is a Mumbai-based fintech company focused on solving problems for merchants who need to either accept payments from or make payouts to various stakeholders. We also specialize in making our platform available to other merchant acquirers such as banks, financial institutions, international clients making us the leader in B2B2B white labelled payments.
- With over 40 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a global fintech platform that delivers world class products for merchants to manage their cash flows.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech. Safexpay values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace, are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are is looking for a passionate, talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. An ideal candidate would be able to propel our digital impression and drive, add value through churning out apt contents. Incumbent should have a proven track record of writing articles, blogs, posts, products pieces that increments engagement and drive leads.
- The Content Writing Lead is expected to have high level of creativity, as well as to build and develop a greater understanding about the product, market and functions which will use data-driven insights to write better material. It is a fast paced environment, so the candidate should have a pressure handling comprehension skills as he is expected to manage and ensure the delivery in timeline bound environment.
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, prior experience in Finance or FinTech Company and Bachelors degree and relevant work experience.
Preferred background :
- Must be a Graduate (English stream, journalism or any stream).
- 3-6 years of experience at cutting edge organizations/startups/FinTech
- Open to learn new methodologies and tools (i.e. go beyond the confront zone)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Get things done attitude
- Preference will be given to someone who has worked in a startup in content or digital marketing team
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Quality Check and if, required edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Prepare and share weekly metrics and reports detailing weekly and overall progress of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Build, coach and nurture and team and provide support wherever necessary
- Impart training of tools and new trends technologies to prepare the right solutions.