Sales Manager at MTAP Technologies
Views:72 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Safetrax - Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-6 yrs)
MTAP Technologies is a SaaS company automating transportation. MTAP uses the principles of IoT to provide a secure, centralized platform that automatically tracks and manages a varied range of transportation requests for employee and school transportation. MTAP is focused on passenger safety and helps in reducing cost and travel time.
Safetrax enhances a wide range of employee transportation services using AI. Leading Corporates use Safetrax for employee pick and drop and office commute. Employees can track realtime cab/bus location, confirm boarding and safe reach or trigger SOS using Safetrax Employee App. Safetrax helps transport teams automate the entire transport operations right from receiving a request, routing, scheduling, deployment, tracking, analytics, reporting and billing.
SafeBus Software provides you technology, tools, and expertise to manage your school buses with ease. Our vision is to simplify school transport operations with a focus on child safety. SafeBus is a SaaS offering that allows school transport teams to set up and execute their day to day operations seamlessly. From setting up routes and trips to managing student schedules and emergencies, SafeBus helps manage all of these operational tasks with ease. SafeBus comes with real-time tracking, notifications, access trip history, parent app and driver app.
This role if for the product Safetrax.
- We are looking for a high-performing Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. This is an individual contributor role and you will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and executing the sales strategy.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Own sales numbers for a given sales territory/product.
- Hunting and acquisition of new accounts.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.) Search for new client leads. Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Responsible for generating contacts and leads.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects.
Desired Skills And Requirement:
- 3-6 years in sales/business development experience ideally from Software Product or Services industry. (Preferred segments: Insurance/ BFSI/ AI based SaaS products)
- Proven experience in new client acquisition.
- Proven experience selling to large enterprises.
- Experience in selling to C Level
- Experience in signing up large deals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be willing to work under pressure and achieve target
- Excellent presentation skills.
Travel: Extensive - Field sales in the assigned region.