Sales Manager at MTAP Technologies
Views:95 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Safetrax - Customer Success Consultant (0-2 yrs)
MTAP Technologies is a SaaS company automating transportation. MTAP uses the principles of IoT to provide a secure, centralized platform that automatically tracks and manages a varied range of transportation requests for employee and school transportation. MTAP is focused on passenger safety and helps in reducing cost and travel time.
Safetrax enhances a wide range of employee transportation services using AI. Leading Corporates use Safetrax for employee pick and drop and office commute. Employees can track realtime cab/bus location, confirm boarding and safe reach or trigger SOS using Safetrax Employee App. Safetrax helps transport teams automate the entire transport operations right from receiving a request, routing, scheduling, deployment, tracking, analytics, reporting and billing.
SafeBus Software provides you technology, tools, and expertise to manage your school buses with ease. Our vision is to simplify school transport operations with a focus on child safety. SafeBus is a SaaS offering that allows school transport teams to set up and execute their day to day operations seamlessly. From setting up routes and trips to managing student schedules and emergencies, SafeBus helps manage all of these operational tasks with ease. SafeBus comes with real-time tracking, notifications, access trip history, parent app and driver app.
This role if for the product Safetrax.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the implementation and support for Safetrax tool for large corporates and fleet partners
- Act as single point contact for all client queries.
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for Client satisfaction and act as the liaison between the clients, sales and other functional groups.
- Managing the entire show of Account Management and supporting clients.
- Owning the long term as well as the short-term growth strategy of the account(s).
- Participate in internal planning activities to develop schedules and align resources for projects and support activities.
- Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker.
- Find opportunities to bring in automation/orchestration in order to enhance client service experience.
- Respond to queries from potential and existing customers, communicate Safetrax's value proposition and negotiate deals successfully.
- Understand client needs and address within defined TAT
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and demonstrated prior Account/Service Management experience.
- 1-2 years of Information Technology experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint )
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and an understanding of how to apply these in a customer facing environment
- Understand technical risks and supportability parameters
- Strong decision-making skills.
- The ability to analyze, think innovatively, adapt and drive new best practices.
- The ability to farm the account through relationship management.