Saemushi - Client Account Manager (0-3 yrs)
About the company
The company is a one-stop hub for all things on YouTube. Apart from monetizing content for creators on YouTube, the company also detects, for its clients, illegal content usage and infringements on the platform. With more than 5 years of active operations under its belt, the company is on a threshold of rapid growth.
To fuel its ambitions thecompany seeks to hire its first line of defense - Client Account Managers.
- Client Account Managers will be the face (and in some cases) the voice of the company. At a broader level, they will be singularly responsible for nurturing client relations.
- A typical day will see the Client Account Manager tackle YouTube related client queries, claims and issues and will ensure all requests are addressed on time.
Who are we scouting for?
- We are looking for recent graduates with a passion for all things Digital and Social. Couple of years of relevant experience in client servicing, business development will bubble you to the top of the heap.
- Well, we are not too hung up on grades, but if you have topped your university, we would do a double-take.
- Apart from the above, if YouTube, Insta (and the likes) is your daily fix, we- d love to take a look at you.
- Better still, if you have an above-average fan following (by that we mean a following in multiples of 1k) on your social account then you would have our attention.
- Non-negotiable skills that we wouldn- t trade anything for include strong communication skills (Written and Spoken. We gather Listening is hygiene!). We won- t put you through an English test but yes, we could surprise you with one if you said so in your CV.
Team-orientation and multi-tasking. We take these skills seriously. Here, we are looking for some - proof of life- so to speak! A cover letter giving us a peek into this skill set (apart from why you are hungry for the role) will be good way to break the ice.
What will you be doing?
- Apart from having fun and interacting with content creators, in your first month you will be trained on the company platform to perform your daily tasks. Clearing our training program is mandatory.
- Your date with destiny ends with a You Tube Certification that will be good to have. In fact, your incentives will depend on it. We believe it's a kind of thing that separates the men from the boys.
- Your expectations at the end of 3 months will be to independently tackle client queries and claims efficiently.
- At the end of the year, those that prove themselves move up the ladder with broader responsibilities. As we grow so do you.
- You will have the opportunity to define the contours of career in areas of customer service, team building and leadership.
- Fine Print (Devil is always in here!)
- We are located at BKC, the ultra-modern commercial hub of Mumbai. We are a 24X7 specialized unit and you will be rotated in shifts during the month. What's on offer is a fantastic workplace with compensation that's generously designed to reward performers.
- We are looking for Stars and we can- t wait to hear from you!
How to apply.
Apply with your CV along with a Cover Letter and recent passport size pic to:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.