Manager - HR at Sabse Sasta Dukaan
Views:76 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Sabse Sasta Dukaan - Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!!
Sabse Sasta Dukaan is one of the most trusted online pharmacy dealing in medicines, OTCs, and other healthcare products. Launched in 2018, currently, we have footprints in 4 states of India and have gained the trust of thousands of customers by home delivering authentic medicines. We operate via Relationship Centres (RCs) run by micro-entrepreneurs in semi-urban towns.
1. Developing marketing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts and creating promotions with our team to maximize the sales and profits and market share considering customer satisfaction
2. Designing the framework for the marketing team as whole analyzing consumer behavior and ensure systems and process are in place
3. Arrange successful and budget-friendly marketing campaigns allocating funds rationally and lead their implementation from ideation to execution
4. Leading the whole marketing department : digital marketers, content writers, graphic designers, relationship managers, business developers, brand and PR persons.
5. Should work closely with the product, data analysis, and technology team to implement the latest plans Experiment with a variety of marketing channels and sources and apply the most effective one considering cost control mechanism
6. Developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations focusing on the sole goal of reaching maximum customers with the least expensive methods
7. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals - and many more to make the startup grow 1000 folds across PAN India
1. Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn and adapt the new tools and techniques
2. Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage the target audience.
3. Up-to-date knowledge of the latest media trends and best practices in online marketing.
4. Solid knowledge of marketing and sales combined with hands-on experience in understanding the startup business environment.
5. Advanced communication skills with high adaptability to changes.
6. Time and team managing efficiency, great organizational skills and detail-oriented skills
7. Should have a creative & strategic mind to analyze critically
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, MBA(Marketing) preferred