HR at SRS Live Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:52 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SabPaisa - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
WHO WE ARE :
- We @ SabPaisa are a rapidly growing company in the payments domain having developed the world's first hybrid online+e-offline payment platform.
- We are a DIPP, GOI & IIMA certified innovative payment platform and payment collection partners of major banks like Bank Of India, Indian Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc having already white-labeled our products to some of these banks.
- We won the award of most innovative payment platform for 2017 and since then have consistently ranked among the top 10 payment platforms in India.
- Our payments and collection application suite has already processed more than INR 22 Billion, a figure that will grow exponentially over the next several months as SabPaisa's SAAS applications continue to penetrate the fastest-growing segment of the data and payment digitization sector.
- We are changing the way financial institutions, hospitals, government bodies, e-commerce companies, schools, colleges, universities, councils, trusts, etc collect money and data from their clients and customers.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT :
- Our executive team consists of senior members with more than 90 years in banking and technology having brands in their resumes like IIT, IIM, ICICI, HDFC, Axis, etc.
- Headquartered in New Delhi and led by a team with deep expertise in the banking and payments domain, SabPaisa is currently poised for explosive growth and is looking to grow its team with dynamic, smart, and ambitious people with an enormous appetite for learning who would love to be a part of a payment startup success story.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
1. Identifying the reseller base and onboarding resellers.
2. Merchant Acquisition through various channels.
3. Cold calling in the region allocated.
4. Organize merchant engagement activities and generate leads through such events.
5. Identify and attend events related to aggregation of payments, Ed-tech, and other related events to generate leads.
6. Identify government business and liaise with Public Sector Banks with an appropriate value proposition to acquire government business
WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
1. MBA in Sales & Marketing (Preferred)
2. 5 Plus years experience in software Sales/ERP to government/PSUs/Nationalised Banks
3. Strong Banking network.
4. Understanding of sales process.(Lead generation to sales closure)
WHO YOU ARE :
1. Highly motivated.
2. Tenacious. You are determined to succeed.
3. Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- HOW WE OPERATE: You'll be a part of a team that works together and wins together: delivering bold results, caring passionately about what we do, and making a crucial difference through its work.
- LEARNING AND GROWTH: We- re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities.
- HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT: We create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power payments at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can make an impact.
Convinced you'll be able to make an impact? We'd love to hear from you.