Saathi - Manager - Digital Marketing & Communication (2-4 yrs)
Company Profile :
Saathi is a manufacturing company that makes eco-friendly hygiene products. Founded by graduates from MIT (US) and Nirma, we are innovators in the use of alternative materials and zero-waste production. Our mission is to create hygiene products that are good for the body, environment, and community.
Our first product, biodegradable sanitary pads made from banana fibre, stands to revolutionize the feminine hygiene sector. Each woman using Saathi pads can save 60kg of pad waste in her lifetime. When women purchase a box of Saathi pads, they subsidize the price of pads sold to women in urban slum and rural areas. We are building an unstoppable team to help us bring Saathi biodegradable pads to women across India, and around the world.
2. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The Marketing & Digital Communications person is responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting media and industry engagement, to promote the value of the market research industry.
- This will be achieved through a combination of corporate communications, public affairs, press office and e-marketing development communication strategies. This position will report directly to the Director .
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
- Create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
Manage the corporate branding
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships
- Manage PR and press relations
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, applications etc. - ) including at times high-level public speeches for Council and Director General
- Email marketing and Inbound marketing management
- Email campaign development and implementation
- Manage inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis
- Develop compelling custom content
- Design and deliver emails
- Craft email campaigns
- Print and Social Media
- Optimize print, social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns
- Transform content to ensure easy sharing with social networks
- Continue to build and maintain SAATHI's strong online reputation, and be its biggest advocate in the print and social world
- Establish an effective presence in trade magazines and social media sites
- Manage the - facilitation- of key social media
- Develop and implement customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
Profile/Professional skills :
- Management of communications in an international environment
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems, and familiarity with marketing automation practices
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Ability to forge relationships with media
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best -leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Mac environment
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram etc
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter College degree in marketing, communications and/or technical areas
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Must be able to present portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples