Senior Manager - HR at Saas Labs
Views:20 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SaaS Labs - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-8 yrs)
About SaaS Labs :
SaaS Labs is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India, having witnessed a multifold growth over the last couple of years. We have a vision to enable small and medium enterprises around the world to revolutionize their sales and customer support processes via workflow automations, seamless integrations and the latest technologies.
Our top products include Justcall (an intelligent cloud contact centre powered by AI), and Helpwise (shared inbox with social media integrations).
We have bootstrapped our way to >$7 million Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and 6000+ customers. We have recently closed a large venture funding round of $17 million (Series A) led by Base10 Partners and Eight Road Ventures in Oct 2021. We plan to utilize this to increase our capabilities by growing our team size from 100 to 500 and achieving a $100 million ARR by 2023, a significant milestone towards becoming a multi billion dollar organisation.Passionate about SEO and its contribution in growing a business.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Min 4 years of experience in handling end-to-end SEO for a brand or clients
- Ability to operate individually and with a team
- In-depth expertise in configuring & managing all aspects of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- In-depth expertise in utilizing tools across technical audit, on-page, keyword research, content analysis, rank tracking & link building
- Ability to partner with Content Marketing team to develop content strategies for search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent
- Ability to communicate effectively with various teams, internal & external stakeholders about the strategy, on-going execution & reporting of key metrics
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep a keen eye on competition & industry
- Ability to work with external vendors from a content & link building perspective
- Build relationships with publishers relevant to our business
- Proven experience in B2B or SAAS or E-commerce or Agency would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Keep abreast of SEO trends, algorithm updates, and best practices.
Location: 100% Remote