Associate HR at Rupeek Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:55 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rupeek - Lead - Copy Writing (8-11 yrs)
The Opportunity :
Rupeek is a rapidly growing, online asset-backed lending platform operating in Bangalore. We aim to disrupt the traditional brick-and-mortar lending model by making credit cheaper for borrowers and lending more valuable for lenders with our low operational costs and credit evaluation tools. We currently operate in the Gold Loan vertical and aim to build a tech-driven new-age financial services powerhouse. We are growing quickly in our niche and are looking for energetic, data-driven, performance-oriented thinkers to join hands. We are funded by one of India's top VCs with a decade long track record of funding successful ventures and are currently in expansion mode.
Your Role & Responsibilities :
- Write original content for Brand campaigns, Ads, product videos, stories, social media and other offline marketing collaterals
- Liaise with creative team to enrich text with visual aids, like creative and collaterals
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with creative designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. campaigns, marketing collaterals and landing pages)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Source images and other content
Skills you need to have :
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles & creatives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with the ability to be creative in writing product descriptions.
- Excellent editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative with a human/story touch for both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions, video narrative, scripts) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Solid time-management skills
- 4+ years of UX writing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or journalism. - Must have 2+ years experience in Mainline Agency / Advertising Agencies.