Talent Acquisition Analyst at Royaloak Incorporation Pvt Ltd
Views:443 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
RoyalOak Furniture - State Head - Sales - West (10-19 yrs)
Job Location : East India
Job Description :
- Meet and exceed sales goals by growing revenues from existing and new accounts.
- Be a consultative and strategic sales partner for advertiser's business growth.
- Secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within the account list or market.
- Regularly secure client meetings to further sales objectives with client contacts.
- Expert level understanding capabilities and the value proposition for partners.
- Showroom Sale forecasting.
- Responsible for Smooth process of operations.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and Providing feedback to Team.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Organize all stores operations/ sales and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the stores budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the stores reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Visual Merchandise
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fullfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software.