Talent Acquisition Analyst at Royaloak Incorporation Pvt Ltd
Views:556 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
RoyalOak Furniture - Manager - Retail Sales (10-15 yrs)
Immediate Requirement For Retail Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking a person who can handle Entire Bangalore Region
Job Description :
- Showroom Sale forecasting.
- Responsible for Smooth process of operations.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and Providing feedback to Team.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Organize all stores operations/ sales and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the stores budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the stores reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Visual Merchandise
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fullfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- Organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Preparing and controlling the stores budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
Qualification : Any Graduate /Post Graduate, sales or relevant field.
Experience: 10 to 15 yrs.
For any other clarification please reach out to me at undersigned.
If your profile matches the above requirement and if you are interested in the above opening, kindly email your resume
Contact person: Dinta
Mobile No: 9538000334