RocketClub - Manager - Business Development/Key Account Management (2-5 yrs)
RocketClub has the vision to provide access to financial products such as Loans, Insurance, and Investments, to the under-served and un-penetrated Tier 2 cities and beyond, what we call The Real Bharat, through a disruptive digitally enabled social commerce model.
We are a dynamic team of serial entrepreneurs from PEC.
BIG 4 Consultant experience highly preferred)
- Identifying top banking partners and getting them on board to ensure a large number of options for RocketClub partners to choose from and sell financial products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales/Marketing client-facing role. Understanding of retail financial products (Loans, Insurances, etc.) a must. MBA or At-least a Graduate.
- Identifying use cases, lending products, and business models that fit in the social selling ecosystem.
- Business Development: Partnering with relevant businesses in the Lending ecosystem for propelling category initiation and scale.
- Negotiating deals with vendors, clients, banks, etc - this includes working closely with internal teams as well as external vendors
- Discovering and researching various financial institutions.
- Preparing collaterals and proposals for the meetings.
- Initiate and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Utilize a Client-centric approach to understand the ambitions of clients and be able to demonstrate how RocketClub can support that.
- Travel to clients for face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using our internal tracking database.
- Following up swiftly on all partners for various tasks such as onboarding formalities, integration, ongoing partnership issues, and finances
- Identifying new avenues for business growth / generate sales leads.
- To prepare documents for all different types of requirement, ensuring that all the procedures are carried out effectively and within the given deadline
- Cross-Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, technology, operations, and other functions of the organization
- 6-day working, high growth startup culture fit
- Sales experience in Finance/Enterprise Sales/ B2B - preferred
- Strong selling skills - Negotiating and Closing are the most important
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound financial knowledge and technical competence.
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organization
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and rationally.
- Open for travel
- Avid interest in financial products and services.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint a MUST