RocketClub - Editor (2-4 yrs)
RocketClub has the vision to provide access to financial products such as Loans, Insurance, and Investments, to the underserved and unpenetrated Tier 2 cities and beyond, what we call The Real Bharat, through a disruptive digitally enabled social commerce model.
We are a dynamic team of serial entrepreneurs from PEC on a mission to create 1,000,000 micro-entrepreneurs who will help in building a better financial future for The Real Bharat enabled by our technology platform.
Editor at RocketClub:
Increasing financial literacy and awareness among the masses is at the heart of our vision and to achieve that we are on a mission to build the most comprehensive Financial Content Platform in India. That is what you will be driving!
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell :
1. Devising the complete content strategy to create a new voice in the financial space for the Indian Audience.
2. Building and managing a team of content writers.
3. Researching relevant trends, hot and trending keywords, gaps in content online, to create fresh content for the Financial space in India.
4. Setting-up content quality benchmarks and managing the quality of content being published.
5. Creating a monthly and seasonal editorial calendar with the editorial team
6. Commissioning articles from the writing team (both freelance and in-house) and ensuring on-time delivery
7. Checking the submitted articles for cohesiveness and maintaining the voice and freshness of the blog
8. Editing and re-writing articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision
9. Editing and re-writing product descriptions, website content, marketing communications, etc.
10. Ensuring all published content is of top-notch quality and reader-friendly
11. Ensuring all published content is SEO friendly.
12. Overseeing artwork, design, and photography for web content
13. Acting as a columnist as and when required
About you | The qualities we value :
1. Mastered the art of web content writing and SEO
2. Avid interest in financial products and services
3. Entrepreneurial spirit - Got shit done
4. Highly accountable and took initiatives
5. Process-oriented mindset and scale thinking
6. Analytical, problem solver and first principal thinking
7. Experienced in building teams and scalable processes
8. Loved technology and how it can be used to scale processes
About Us | Things you are looking for :
1. Be a part of the core team and have full freedom to experiment with your big ideas and bring them to life! No red tape!
2. Learning and Growth! We believe in 'Eat as much as you can digest' so the only limitation on your growth is what you put yourself!
3. Outstanding Team! Work with a dynamic team of serial entrepreneurs having extensive experience in building things from scratch.
4. Last but not least, you will have fun! What's the point in doing so much work if you can't have fun.
So if you have read so far and feeling goosebumps, let's connect!