HR Head at Rocket Flyer Technology Private Limited
Views:149 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Rocket Flyer - Digital Marketing & Search Engine Optimization Role (2-5 yrs)
Job Description: We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. As an SEO/SEM Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO/SEM strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Monitor and evaluate search results across the major search channels.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Managing PPC Campaigns.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc).
- A Master's degree/certification in digital marketing or management or related fields will be preferred. However, any graduate can apply for this position if they have relevant experience.
- Proven SEO/SEM experience (1-3 years).
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc).
- Proven SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.