Assistant Manager HR at Robotix Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:298 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Robotix Learning Solutions - Head - Marketing (9-10 yrs)
Robotix Learning Solutions Chennai is promoting AI World school a global B2C & B2B platform teaching AI & coding to K12 students and schools.
1. Go-To-Market: Define, lead, and execute holistic go-to-market plans to drive adoption and growth for the product.
2. Brand Building: Strategic and tactical plan development across various ATL, BTL, and digital channels and build brand awareness of company via region and platform specific campaigns.
3. Sales Conversion: Responsible for overall performance of the business - user acquisition, activation, retention, and growth of the platform.
4. Use data and market intelligence to drive acquisition and retention efforts at each stage of the customer life cycle.
5. Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive and manage content marketing
6. Identify and develop content plan to increase quality site traffic and conversions
7. Work with cross functional teams (Product, Program, Sales) to establish growth strategies
8. Coordinate with product and Analytics team for analysing various data points and in-depth funnel analysis and analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
9. Build brand awareness of company via region and platform specific campaigns.
Skills / Requirements:
- Candidate should have done MBA from Reputed Institution
- Relevant 9+ experience managing growth vertical
- Well versed with usage of various marketing and product tools like Google Analytics etc.
- Good Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive data-driven marketing plans.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition and revenue growth while maintaining a positive ROI.
- Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights.
- Good understanding of content marketing and distribution strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.