Director at Robolab Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3399 Applications:950 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:696
Robolab Technologies - Manager - Marketing (0-10 yrs)
Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a venture by graduates from the prestigious College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) and is incubated under BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (BIEL), the Incubation centre of the College of Engineering Pune (COEP).
Robolab Technologies Pvt Ltd aims to take technology to the masses and help the society to develop skills & intellectual capital in the field of Robotics and Automation. We have Robolabs established in 50+ engineering colleges, schools and research institutes spread across 11 states pan India. The learning and expansion curve has been magnificent since the day of our inception. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable talent to join our team to take this work to the next level.
The learning and expansion curve has been magnificent since the day of our inception. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable talent to join our team to take this work to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities : As a Marketing Manager, you are expected to manage Robolab Technologies- Marketing activities.
Marketing activities may include :
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Inbound Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics & Testing
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Integrated & Digital Marketing
- Digital Advertising & Affiliates
- Content Marketing
- Competitive intelligence reports, account penetration strategies, key account plans, sales battle cards, credible RFP's, capability presentations.
- Create detailed Account penetration strategies for the company's key prospects and identified cross selling opportunities
- Formulated Win Themes against the competition for a winning Sales proposal
Requirements from the candidate :
- Previous experience in Business
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Management
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team work spirit, collaboration with local and international colleagues
- Strong ownership and self-motivated
Location : Pune