Director at Robolab Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1036 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Robolab Technologies - Executive - Sales (0-10 yrs)
- Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a venture by graduates from the prestigious College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) and is incubated under BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (BIEL), the Incubation centre of the College of Engineering Pune (COEP).
- Robolab Technologies Pvt Ltd aims to take technology to the masses and help the society to develop skills & intellectual capital in the field of Robotics and Automation. We have Robolabs established in 50+ engineering colleges, schools and research institutes spread across 11 states pan India. The learning and expansion curve has been magnificent since the day of our inception. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable talent to join our team to take this work to the next level.
The learning and expansion curve has been magnificent since the day of our inception. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable talent to join our team to take this work to the next level.
- We- re looking for a results-driven Sales Executive to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The candidate will have to work on the field and will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Assist in establishing the Robolab during execution state.
- Manage key accounts and deepen relationships with clients by looking at opportunities for up selling/ cross selling
- Create Sales Battle cards which can be used extensively by the Sales Team
Requirements from the candidate :
- Science Graduate/Engineer (should be acquainted with Robotics)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Location: Pune office but will spend most of the time traveling to various clients.