HR at Roambee Corporation
Views:300 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Roambee - Senior Sales Executive (3-9 yrs)
Are you looking to put your technical and business acumen to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs? Roambee Corporation is revolutionizing the way shipments and assets get monitored around the world in real time. By providing an easy, trusted, on-demand service, we create new opportunities for people to unlock efficiencies, gain more security, achieve improved levels of collaboration, and receive actionable information for supply chain monitoring. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in the United States, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Dubai, Singapore, and South Africa, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their shipments than ever thought possible. Roambee has also entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom.
As Sales Manager for India, you- ll be chartered to drive new business throughout the country. Your role will focus on creating new sales pipeline of business, taking over existing customer engagements, winning new business deals, and to growing the relationship with customers and partners. This role is based in our Mumbai office and reports to the Senior Sales Manager.
Your Areas of Responsibility:
- Own and manage a revenue target; Assist with other international opportunities as needed.
- Be part of the global sales planning process, help shape regional strategies and tactics, and then implement them to deliver on business goals.
- Bring your ideas into a companies' sales mix; objectively evaluate their efficacy and success.
- Participate in daily sales activities, including sales meetings and other customer engagements; give product and business presentations to customers and upper management as needed in both English.
- Create and follow-up leads to drive new business.
- Participate in the overseeing of customer pilot and trial programs.
- Create reports and establish KPI's and success metrics.
- Work with our partner ecosystem on sales and business development initiatives; grow business from new partnerships and sales channels as needed; provide sales training for our partner organizations.
- Develop and refine the current sales process and materials including product demos, sales collateral and CRM tools used in typical sales activities; work closely with the marketing team to localize our sales materials (collateral, presentations, contracts, etc.)
- Help inform our competitive intelligence including market presence and product offerings.
What We- re Looking For:
- 3-9 years of experience in Sales, Business, Finance, Information Systems, or other related disciplines. Master's degree preferred.
- Familiarity with international business and purchasing processes in India.
- Experience or interest in supply chain management or transportation and logistics a big plus!
- Proven experience in Business Development, with a track record of sales success.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a strong propensity to succeed.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Fluent in English and other local languages.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus and stock options. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter
- This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the country.
- The candidate should be available for traveling inside India.
- Roambee will consider home office arrangement for the right candidate.
- Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.