HR at Roambee Corporation
Views:1521 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Roambee - Senior Manager - Client Success & Key Account Management (5-8 yrs)
Senior Manager, Client Success, and Key Account Management
As a Senior Manager of Client Success and Key Account Management, you will focus on understanding our operational infrastructure, identifying broader client solution requirements, aligning resources to execute them, and interface with customers regarding operations as needed. Bring your experience and ideas and be a part of creating success!
This job is located in Mumbai, India, and reports to our Head of Customer Success in the US.
Your Areas of Responsibility :
- Be a senior contributor and leader on our customer success team. Over time, there is potential to expand the scope of this position to other parts of the world (e.g., Europe, the Middle East, Africa).
- Contribute to the planning process, helping to shape the strategies and tactics in the area of customer success.
- Establish and report KPI's and performance metrics for your function.
- Develop strong relationships with business executives and engineering team to create successful engagements which grow Roambee's revenue.
- Conduct demos of Roambee systems and capabilities.
Manage the operational activities of customer pilots, trial programs, and customer engagements. These activities may include :
- Gather customer solution requirements.
- Shipping devices based on customer orders.
- Managing customer service requests through a Jira Service Desk platform.
- Building a larger regional operations team as our business also grows.
- Provide product training for our customer and partner organizations.
- Own Roambee's hardware fulfillment and reverse logistics process.
- Work with our partners in sales and business development initiatives.
What We are Looking For :
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Supply chain management or transportation and logistics industry experience is a big plus.
- Technical background in computer science, engineering, operations research or other related disciplines. College degree is required, Master's degree is preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory; other languages are a plus.
- A proven and proactive Can Do person who has a track record driving successful projects and brings teams together.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a strong propensity to succeed.
- Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.