Human Resources at Roambee India
Views:77 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Roambee - Manager - Inside Sales (6-9 yrs)
Are you looking to put your technical and business acumen to work at a fast-growingcompany? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongsidseasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs? Roambee Corporation is revolutionizing the company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs? Roambee Corporation is revolutionizing th way shipments and assets get monitored around the world in real time. By providing an easy, trusted, on-demand service, we create new opportunities for people to unlock efficiencies,gain more security, achieve improved levels of collaboration, and receive actionable information for supply chain monitoring. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in the United States, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Dubai, and South Africa, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their shipments than ever thought possible. Roambee has also entered into a strategic partnership with DeutscheTelekom.
As the Manager for Inside Sales in India, you will be chartered to grow our pipeline of new opportunities focusing on India and possibly EU, Dubai, and South Africa. Your role will opportunities focusing on India and possibly EU, Dubai, and South Africa. Your role will focuson understanding client requirements, presenting Roambee's value proposition, and driving forward the business deals with the clients. This role is based in our Mumbai office and
reports to the Sales Director, India based in Mumbai.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Manage a region and own the business goals for inside sales for that region. Grow your own team as our business continues to grow.
- Be part of the planning process, help shape the strategies and tactics for inside salesthen implement them to deliver on business goals.
- Bring your ideas into a companies' sales mix; objectively evaluate their efficacy and success.
- Drive demand generation effort for India. And possibly for EU, Dubai and SouthAfrica via inside sales and telesales campaigns.
- Create reporting and establish KPI's and success metrics for your function.
- Run sales meetings with customers, gather solution requirements, and conduct demos of Roambee systems and capabilities.
- Work within Hubspot CRM to drive the business through our tools and processes.
This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the country.
The candidate may be asked to travel nationally and internationally on occasion.
Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.