HR at Roambee Corporation
Views:1311 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Roambee - Manager - Customer Success (5-8 yrs)
Customer Success Manager-Roambee India
- Creativity, versatility, technical know-how- a strong understanding of branding - a keen eye for detail- passion for your craft- and a desire to stretch, grow and learn. If this is you - please keep reading! Are you looking to put your engineering and operational expertise to work at a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
- Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
- Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success.
- You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks - and earn the rewards - that comes with building a global business from the ground up. If this excites you too, then consider joining us. up.
- As Manager of Customer Success, you will focus on understanding our operational infrastructure, identifying broader client solution requirements, aligning resources to execute them, and interface with customers regarding operations as needed. Bring your experience and ideas and be a part of creating success!
- This job is located in Mumbai, India, and reports to our Head of Customer Success in the US.
Your Areas of Responsibility :
- Be a senior contributor and leader on our customer success team. Over time, there is potential to expand the scope of this position to other parts of the world (e.g., Europe, Middle East, Africa).
- Contribute to the planning process, helping to shape the strategies and tactics in the area of customer success.
- Establish and report KPI's and performance metrics for your function.
- Develop strong relationships with business executives and engineering team to create successful engagements which grow Roambee's revenue.
- Conduct demos of Roambee systems and capabilities.
Manage the operational activities of customer pilots, trial programs, and customer engagements. These activities may include :
- Gather customer solution requirements.
- Shipping devices based on customer orders
- Managing customer service requests through a Jira Service Desk platform
- Building a larger regional operations team as our business also grows
- Provide product training for our customer and partner organizations.
- Own Roambee's hardware fulfilment and reverse logistics process.
- Work with our partners in sales and business development initiatives.
What We are Looking For :
- 5+ years- experience in a similar role. Supply chain management or transportation and logistics industry experience is a big plus.
- Technical background in computer science, engineering, operations research or other related disciplines. College degree is required, Master's degree is preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory; other languages are a plus.
- A proven and proactive - Can Do- person who has a track record driving successful projects and brings teams together.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a strong propensity to succeed.
- Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.